sunnuntai 9. maaliskuuta 2014

There is work to be done

I have started to plan Vårkulla's garden. Or started and started - this is an ongoing process amd some of the work is already done. Anyway, I looked through pictures taken from our cottage and I think it is very difficult to beat myself - how can I ever build another garden that will look better than the one at the cottage! And how do I find the energy - the first garden was easier to start as I did not know what to expect. Now that I know, the amount of work seems daunting.  In addition to these rather defeating thoughts it almost hurt to look at all the wonderful summer pictures. Here is one - it looks a bit different outside right now as the only colours are grey and brown...

2 kommenttia:

  1. Siitä tulee varmasti upea! Siitä ei ole epäilystäkään.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Toivotaan...nyt näyttää aika epätoivoiselta risukolta!

    VastaaPoista